- No Milk, Please – An eBook everyone should read. Order today at Amazon.com In her book, Tatiana Barrera brings light to a healthy lifestyle and a balanced nutrition, free of dairy products. Have you ever wondered… Why do humans drink milk? Is milk healthy or not? What alternatives are there to milk? How to prepare [...]
- No a La Leche Se ha preguntado alguna vez... ¿Por qué los humanos tomamos leche? ¿Es la leche saludable, o no? ¿Qué alternativas existen al consumo de lácteos? Encuentre respuesta a estas preguntas y muchas más. Aprenda a preparar leches vegetales en casa y disfrute de ricas recetas que nunca imaginó posibles sin utilizar leche.
- Nature's Path Flax Plus Cereal. An Organic, Non-GMO breakfast! Providing you with all the health benefits of flax seed! A great source of Fiber and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Ecolution Artistry Fry Pan, 11 Inch , Ergonomic Soft Silicone Handle stays cool. Unique rings on the bottom of the pan, and aluminum construction, distribute heat evenly and makes cooking faster. Dishwasher Safe. Ecolution is made with Hydrolon, a PFOA-free, water-based nonstick coating. It is designed to produce less greenhouse gases, protecting your health and the health of the planet.
- A fresh, aromatic essential oil used for skincare and for boosting your level of vitamin C.
Personally, I love watching health documentaries, and have found them to be a great way to share information with people in a way that they will actually enjoy and listen. More and more health documentaries are coming out talking about the relationship between our food and our health, about the...
We talk about vegan, vegetarian, and healthier lifestyle. But unfortunately, we are still a minority, and we hardly ever see information related to it in the media. Now Justin Timberlake made a fantastic splash on Saturday Night Live. Everybody has been talking about it, and searching "Justin...
A heart attack is not funny, and a junk food restaurant that promotes it is certainly not funny at all!! Honestly, have we all gone crazy, what is the world coming to? Heart attack is the number one killer in the world, taking over 7.2 million lives each year according to the World Health...