The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are many. To start with, it is packed with lots of vitamins, pectin, beta-carotene and minerals. There are other health benefits of apple cider vinegar like weight loss, arthritis, detoxification, cholesterol level, diabetes, diarrhea, depression, asthma and cancer. The alcoholic apple cider is vital for metabolism process; it assists in breaking down food particles into essential fats, minerals and proteins.
Apple cider vinegar is made out of fresh and ripe quality apples, which are fermented and passed through a rigorous process to develop into the final vinegar product. It is stated that around 400 BC, Hippocrates, The Father of Medicine, used only two curative products for his remedial treatments, and one of them was the humble apple cider vinegar. The amino acid in apple cider vinegar is an effective antiseptic and also works as an antibiotic, whereas the acetic acid content present in the vinegar can aid in treatment of various fungal and bacterial infections.
Benefits: Some of the most acceptable health benefits of apple cider vinegar are as follows:
- Arthritis: The arthritic condition of inflamed joints is a chronic illness in Western countries, the main cause being the accumulation of toxic waste in the body. Apple cider vinegar is said to relieve the pain in the joints and also checking the dangerous progress of the arthritic condition.
- Weight loss: Apple cider vinegar is an excellent therapy for losing excess weight. It works by making the body burn all the unwanted calories and getting the body metabolism working at its best.
- High cholesterol levels: The pectin content and amino acids found in alcoholic apple cider is effective in neutralizing the bad cholesterol level in the human body.
- Body metabolism: It plays an important role in dealing with speeding up the metabolism of the body. It supports appetite control and fat burning of the body.
- Detoxification: Apple cider vinegar is one of the most detoxifying agents that help to cleanse the entire digestive system. Thus, one of the most significant health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it cleans the blood in the oxidation process.
- Diabetes control: This disease needs constant medical care and complete dietary restrictions. The dietary fiber present in apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for maintaining proper blood glucose levels.
- Skin Care: It aids in restoring the glow of the skin, restricts the dilation of skin pores and improves the circulation of nutrients.
- Hair Care: Apple cider vinegar is very useful in dandruff control and balancing the pH level of the scalp. You may also try applying two or three spoonfuls of vinegar directly to the scalp and rinsing it after an hour or so.
- Diarrhea: The pectin content in apple cider helps treat diarrhea syndrome by forming bulk fibrous matter. In addition to it, the pectin also forms a protective coat for soothing the colon lining.
- Depression: Some medical experts do believe that ‘depression syndrome’ may be connected with the physical body more than the mental state. And further more, health benefits of apple cider vinegar could help to fight the melancholic state by means of detoxifying and cleansing the liver.
- Relief from asthma: Many people have found constructive relief from chronic asthma by taking apple cider vinegar, or by applying vinegar soaked pads to the inner region of the wrist area.
- Fighting cancerous growth: Apple cider vinegar is not known to cure cancer disease. But, it may aid in fighting the free radicals that have the potential to form cancerous growth. The beta-carotene content acts as an antioxidant and effectively neutralizes the free radicals formed due to oxidation. The free radicals are harmful bodies that could cause major damage to blood cells.
Raw apple cider vinegar, or ACV for short, helps energize, cleanse, and improve your health and appearance. It has amazing effects in the look and complexion of your skin and hair. Most importantly, it helps restore and balance your body’s pH, which is the main message behind our website, an alkaline body is a healthy body. Illness and disease strive in acidic environments, but cannot survive in an alkaline environment.
Aside form the previously mentioned benefits, Raw ACV has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn, when taken after a meal. It is also a great remedy for constipation, as it improves bowel movement and regularity. It is also a great anti-virus, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal product, used for these purposes since the times of Hippocrates, in 400 BC.
I get my Raw ACV delivered at home, HERE is the link to the company I use, which happens to also carry many of my organic favorites at very affordable prices.